The Merlin is a high performance timber window of a storm-proof design to keep the weather out.
This 88mm section type has the capability of producing any conceptual design which gives the highest level of security, trickle ventilation, weather and thermal performance.
All windows are factory fitted with Espagnollette Locking Systems, Friction Hinges and top quality ironmongery that also can offer a fire safety option. This allows us to provide a wide range of combinations including Top hung, Side hung, Fixed and Direct configurations.
The entire range can be manufactured to suit any requirements to your design.
- A 88mm timber frame section
- Manufactured from Chain of Custody certified sustainable timber
- Flexibility to produce a wide range of styles and designs
- Designed to meet Timber Window BS644: 2003
- Espagnollette locking system for the highest level of security
- High quality ironmongery with a child/ fire safety option
- 24mm Low E hard-coat double glazed glass with optional argon filled or triple glazing to meet “Part N” building regulations
- High performance weather seal
- “Clever Bead Technology” to disclose traditional pin method
- Trickle ventilation to meet "Part F" building regulations
- Fully factory finished paints and stains available
- Windows rotate for easy cleaning
- Can meet fire escape requirements
For CAD details download the pdf drawing here
For further information regarding designs, specification and CAD drawings please contact us on email@example.com