Traditional and modern featured solid timber panelled doors
Choosing the right door for your property is an important decision to add the final touch to your home. A front door can say so much about its inhabitants.
AJB group have been manufacturing solid timber panelled doors for over a decade. With our expertise we know how to make the perfect door that will operate everyday for a lifetime.
Components used to construct our doors have been standardise by our technical design team to allow us to manufacture a variety of robust door styles with a sleek finish.
All of our external doorsets arrive on-site pre-hung. We ensure that all the correct tolerances between the door and frame are made prior to delivery, this is a great way to save time with installation.
- 58mm door component timber section
- Designs include Single & Pair of door configurations
- Manufactured from Chain of Custody certified sustainable timber
- High performance aluminium threshold situated on a timber cill
- Aluminium rain deflector in replace of the traditional weatherboard
- Flexibility to produce a wide range of styles and designs
- Multipoint locking mechanism to provide the highest level of security
- High quality ironmongery with a child/ fire safety options
- 24mm Low E hard-coat double glazed glass with optional argon filled or triple glazing to meet “Part N” building regulations
- High performance weather seal
- “Clever Bead Technology” to disclose traditional pin method
- Trickle ventilation to meet "Part F" building regulations can be located in frame or door
- Fully factory finished paints and stains available
For further information regarding designs, specification and CAD drawings please contact us on email@example.com