Glazed solid timber doors for a stylish and contemporary appearance
Glazed doors are a fantastic way to create that open look feel within your property, it makes a great feature to any building may it be a new build or a residential renovation. It is a perfect complement to capture those astonishing landscape views from within your development without even taking a step outside.
Just like all of our high quality doors our glazed doors have been tested to meet British Standards and are manufactured above these guidelines to ensure that we always provide our clients with the very best.
All of our external doorsets arrive on-site pre-hung, we ensure that all the correct tolerances between the door and frame are made prior to delivery, this is a great way to save time with installation.
- 58mm door component timber section
- Designs include Single & Pair of door configurations
- Manufactured from Chain of Custody certified sustainable timber
- High performance aluminium threshold situated on a timber cill
- Aluminium rain deflector in replace of the traditional weatherboard
- Flexibility to produce a wide range of styles and designs
- Multipoint locking mechanism to provide the highest level of security
- High quality ironmongery with a child/ fire safety option
- 24mm Low E hard-coat double glazed glass with optional argon filled or triple glazing to meet “Part N” building regulations
- High performance weather seal
- “Clever Bead Technology” to disclose traditional pin method
- Trickle ventilation to meet "Part F" building regulations can be located in frame or door
- Fully factory finished paints and stains available
For further information regarding designs, specification and CAD drawings please contact us on email@example.com